To add subtitles to a film you’ll need the subtitles in either SRT (SubRip Text) or WebVTT format.
- Go to Media -> Films.
- Click on the film you want to add the subtitles.
- Click on the Captions and Subtitles tab.
- Click the Add a Subtitle button.
- Enter the language of the subtitles, select the file and click the Upload button.
- Optionally, refresh the page to confirm the upload was successful. The status will be set to Completed if the upload was successful.
The same process above can be used to add closed captions to a film.