To enable video advertising, you’ll need a VAST tag from your ad server.
- Go to Settings -> General.
- Enter your default VAST tag in the Default VAST field.
- Go to Media -> Films.
- Click on the film you want to use for the video advertising.
- Click on the Cue Ad Breaks tab.
- Add the desired video advertising by using the Add a pre-roll, Add a mid-roll, or Add a post-roll button.
- When adding mid-roll video, you also need to specify the time the video will play. This is in the hh:mm:ss.fff format, where hh is hours, mm is minutes, ss, is seconds and fff is milliseconds.
- Click Save to save the ad breaks.