If your users are reporting that they are seeing the Unsupported Browser message above, but the are using one of the supported browsers, it might be because the media content for the film isn't set to live.
To check if this is the case, follow these steps.
- Go to Media -> Films and click on the film you want to check the media content for.
- Click on the Video Library tab.
- Check if all of the media content items are set to live. In the screenshot below they are not live.
- To set them to live, click on the green star icon as shown below. Do this for all of the media content items.
- Click Save to make the media contents live.
You can verify this is now fixed by trying to play the film in the browser that was giving the unsupported message.
If you are still having issues, you can contact us using the live chat feature within your admin system.